In these two videos, Ben Greenfield from the Rock Star Triathlete Academy (http://www.rockstartriathleteacademy.com/kona) shows you how to put together a healthy set of groceries from a regular Kona grocery store once you arrive on the Big Island, and how to make a killer wrap that will efficiently fuel your training sessions leading up the World Championships.
Think you have what it takes to qualify for and race the Ironman World Championships? Then be sure to read all the way to the bottom of this page!
Let’s face it.
Getting to the Ironman World Championships in Kona is tough.
Racing Kona intelligently is even tougher.
But if your dream is to qualify for Kona, or you’ve already qualified for Kona and you need to know what to do to optimize your experience, then the Rock Star Triathlete Academy’s exclusive “Qualify for Kona” section was built for you.
This ticket to get you to Kona includes:
– An online training log with a complete 3 month Kona specific build-up, along with Ironman and Half-Ironman training plans for all qualifying races.
– Insider tips and audio interviews with podium finishers and top pros from all the official Ironman qualifying events, with travel information, course breakdowns, and race-specific tips.
– An exclusive area on our forum devoted to Kona qualifying Q&A’s and discussion, from training to equipment to nutrition, along with qualifying race reports and feedback.
– Access to our entire library of articles focused on Kona specific training and racing.
– A coached race clinic during Ironman week in Kona that walks you through the event.
– Access to all other member features of the Rock Star Triathlete Academy, such as expert teleseminars, weekly audio Q&A’s, video lessons, and special discounts on products from Rock Star Triathlete Academy sponsors.
-the rich history of the Ironman World Championships…
-the necessary qualification times for you age group…
-qualifying tips from pros and coaches…
-what to expect on race day…
-race day tips from pros and coaches…
-Ironman pacing and nutrition strategies…
-And much, much more!
Ready to get what it takes to qualify for and race the Ironman World Championships? The Rock Star Triathlete Academy is still accepting charter members for just one dollar! For more information, or to claim your charter membership now, just click here or click below! After you join, you’ll be able to instantly upgrade to the “Qualify For Kona” Section.